Founder & CEO at CityNeuxus
Nik A Faizul Abd Mallek
Over twenty five years years of diversified, both industry and government experience in the Planning and Implementation of Strategic, Industry Development and Mission Driven, High Impact Nation-Building Initiatives. Areas of expertise :
- 1. SDG11 Sustainable Cities & Communities : Implementation of Smart and Sustainable Cities in Malaysia (policy, programs & projects);
- 2. No Plastics Initiative : Bio-Degradable Packaging- Implementation in Cities & Industry Development;
- 3. Housing for All Initiative : Implementation of Affordable Housing through Industrialised Building System (IBS);
- 4. Industry Development & Investments in emerging areas including Industry 4.0;
- 5. Multi-projects planning, Systemisation and Implementation;
- 6. Industry-Government partnership in FDI & DDI projects in emerging areas;
- 7. Project Director for National Technology Foresight, Sustainable Cities, Innovative MEs Certification and Global Cleantech Innovation programs.
- 8. Construction Management (incl. Prefabricated Construction/IBS & Transit Systems);
- 9. Corporate planning, operations and performance management.
- 10. Advisory to State Economic Planning & State GLCs – On Technology Driven Economic Development involving blueprints, policies, strategies, programs, projects & investments.
- 11.Awards : 2016 - Darjah Pangkuan Seri Melaka (D.P.S.M.) from Melaka State Government & 2018 - ‘Top 50 Most Impactful Smart Cities Leaders’ at the Global Smart Cities Congress in Mumbai, India.