Founder at Abundent & Entrepreneur
I'm an IT executive, educator, author, speaker, data scientist, blockchain developer, security expert, agile coach, polyglot coder, software architect, and entrepreneur with over 20 years of combined professional experience both in the U.S. and internationally. As a seasoned veteran, my expertise lies in leading teams in the design and delivery of highly scalable, concurrent, and performant enterprise and web-scale software solutions with budgets of up to $100 million. I am particularly adept at building productive, self-managing agile teams with predictable velocities and delivery timeframes.
I am skilled in all phases of the SDLC/ALM, with a solid foundation in Agile (XP, SAFe, Lean, Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban) and traditional (PMI and PRINCE2) project management frameworks and methodologies.Skillset:
- Degrees in Biology, Math, Computer Science, Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, and Operations Management), and Information Systems Management
- Certified in Scrum (CSM, CSP, PSM I), Data Warehousing/Mining/Science, E-commerce, and Microsoft/Oracle technologies (.NET/Java).
- PMI/PRINCE2 project management
- CISO (Infosec), CEH, CISSP
- 6 Sigma/Lean at GEMS (GE Medical Systems)
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Text Mining, Genetic Algorithms, Combinatorial Optimization, Computational Finance, Driver-Based Budgeting, Computer vision.
- Data Lakes/NiFi/Kylo, Python, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, HBase, Spark, R/Rattle, Cassandra, YARN, Zookeeper, Mahout, SimpleCV, OpenCV
- Project Lead on over 50 projects at clients that included Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, spanning the healthcare, manufacturing, Internet, media, BFSI, telco, oil & gas, and education verticals.
- Corporate trainer and university lecturer, conducting academic and vocational business and IT courses in North/South America, Europe and Asia.
- Co-founder of 4 companies
- Consultant to 12 Fortune 500 companies and SMEs