Master class Topic: Implementing AI in Blockchain
Workshop 3 by Tarun Sukhani
The term artificial intelligence (AI) refers to a set of computer science techniques that enable systems to perform tasks normally requiring human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making and language translation. Machine learning and deep learning are branches of AI which, based on algorithms and powerful data analysis, enable computers to learn and adapt independently. Blockchain refers to the decentralized data structure that underlies Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This data structure has a number of benefits with respect to data storage and retrieval which make it ideal for storing information that can only have a single copy and whose contents cannot be altered. Of course, the most obvious application of such functionality is currency or transactions, but many other non-financial applications exist as well, such as asset tracking, energy distribution, and much more. When we combine AI and blockchain together, we have a potent mix, particularly when we incorporate smart contracts that can be executed based on decisions made by AI. This course introduces participants to these types of applications of AI in blockchain, heralding a future in which data can be securely transferred and whose transfer is often dictated by other intelligent machines.
- Exposure to Business Intelligence
- Exposure to Data Storage Solutions/Databases
- C-level executives
- Senior Level Managers
Learning objective: Upon completion of the course, attendees should be able to:
- Acquire an understanding of the key trends in AI and how these are influencing the future of business on Blockchain.
- Identify which areas of your business are ripe for automation and Blockchain.
- Gain confidence in the management of AI and Blockchain projects.
- Identify the pitfalls and ethics concerns associated with AI.
9:00 – 9:45 AI and Blockchain Landscape
- A Brief History of the AI and Blockchain Revolution.
- The AI Landscape.
- CThe Blockchain Landscape.
- AI and Blockchain in Technology Overview.
- Artificial Narrow Intelligence vs. Artificial General Intelligence.
- Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) and Blockchain.
9:45-10:30 AI and Encryption
- AI and Encryption Work Well Together
- AI Marketplaces
- Increase AI Effectiveness
- Increase Artificial Trust
- Reduce Catastrophic Risks Scenario
10:30-10:45 Tea Break
10:45-11:30 AI Explainability using Blockchain
- Blockchain can help us track, understand and explain decisions made by AI.
- Sustainability, Scalability, Security, Privacy, Efficiency, Hardware and Data Gatekeeper.
- Blockchain as Distribution: The reality is blockchain is likely the best way to profit from our own data in the future.
11:30-12:15 Managing Blockchain with AI
- AI on Blockchain.
- AI Smart Contracts : The Past, Present, and Future.
- Running Artificial Intelligence on the Blockchain.
- Cortex AI on Blockchain Ecosystem.
- AI on Blockchain Use Cases
- CAI can manage blockchains more efficiently than humans
- Benefit AI and Blockchain.
12:15-13:15 LUNCH BREAK
13:15-15:30 Blockchain-based Intelligent Systems
- Intellectual Property.
- Energy Distribution and Consumption.
- Federated Learning.
- Decentralized Securities.
- Blockchain Database.
- Secure distributed immutable database.
- Blockchain is ideal for storing highly sensitive data.
15:30-16:30 Personalized & Decentralized Data Management and Monetization
- Strategies For Approaching Data Monetization
- How to Monetize Healthcare using Blockchain
- Dynamic Ads That are Hyper Personalized with Embedded Self-Sovereign Identity Systems
- Promoting Decentralized Applications in an Open-data Environment
15:30-15:45 TEA BREAK
16:30-17:00 Decentralized Intelligence
- Decentralized Intelligent Companies
- Training AI in a decentralized way
- Neureal (peer-to-peer AI supercomputing)
- SingularityNET (AI marketplace)
- Neuromation (synthetic datasets generation and algorithm training platform)
- AI Blockchain (multi-application intelligence)
- BurstIQ (healthcare data marketplace)
- AtMatrix(decentralized bots)
- OpenMined project (data marketplace to train machine learning locally)
- Synapse.ai (data and AI marketplace)
- Dopamine.ai (B2B AI monetization platform)
- Effect.ai (decentralized AI workforce and services marketplace).