Topic: Artificial Intelligence
Workshop 2 by Anshu Pandey
WORKSHOP TOPIC: AI FOR BANKING – BUILDING AI DRIVEN BANKING SYSTEM
This workshop is for Bankers, managers and professionals working for banking and finance enterprises, the course focuses on understanding the concept of Artificial Intelligence and its applications to transform banking and finance business model. This course will stimulate learner’s thinking in the right direction giving you the clarity and confidence to take the next steps. The main objective to make participant Understand AI from a leader’s perspective and the practical, data-driven methods to identify and quantify opportunities that leverage artificial intelligence to create competitive advantage and radically change how your business operates.
9:00 – 9:45 ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE – UNDERSTANDING THE BUSINESS WAY
- Understanding the idea behind Artificial Intelligence with logical and technical perspective
- Recognize Typical applications and use cases of AI in Business and daily life
- AI v/s Non AI
- AI and Business Disruption
9:45 - 10:30 THE LANDSCAPE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Understanding AI v/s Machine Learning v/s Deep Learning
- Understanding Data Analytics, Data Science
- Understanding Computer Vision and NLP
- Understanding how Industries leverage power of AI
10:30 – 10:45 TEA BREAK
10:45 – 11:30 AI AND IMPLEMENTATION IN INDUSTRY
- How to decide when to use capabilities of AI for business?
- What business problems can AI help solve?
- Realistic implementation of AI from an executive’s perspective
11:30 – 12:15 DATA DRIVEN BUSINESS MODEL WITH AI
- Case Study - What is data driven decision making?
- Using data to understand market opportunity
- Using data to understand customer demand
- Data Science – transforming business with data driven model
- Computer Vision – next generation smart applications with visual recognition
- Natural Language Processing – building digital executives for customer service
12:15 – 13:15 LUNCH
13:15 – 14:00 TRANSFORMATIONS IN BANKING WITH USE OF AI
- Artificial intelligence for Customer Service and Support
- AI for Risk management, retail and corporate banking
- AI based customer targeting
- Reinforcement Learning in Banking
14:00 – 15:00 IMPLEMENTING & ARCHITECTING AI APPLICATIONS
- Examining team culture, capabilities and readiness
- How could AI impact on my business unit - both negatively and positively?
- Create a digital transformation roadmap leveraging AI and other emerging technologies.
15:00 – 15:30 PERFORMANCE EVALUATION AND TESTING AI MODELS
- Testing methodology
- Important metrics to evaluate AI model for compliance and production cost
- Validating AI model based on customer readiness
15:30 – 15:45 TEA BREAK
14:45 – 17:00 AI Applications
- Comparing multiple technologies to use for developing AI applications
- The technology and manpower costs - Selecting the right AI platform and associated technology + building expert teams
- Deployment Practices and best practices
- What happens to executives and businesses that misunderstand disruption?
- Review of what has been taught
- Get individuals to create their own action list